Friday, January 22, 2010

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

In memory of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's life we wrote about the similarities between our dreams and those of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Below are some of our dreams:

"I have a dream that all people will get along regardless of their race or culture."
"I have a dream that all children would feel that he/she has at least one adult that he/she can trust and talk to."
" I have a dream that the global warming will stop, that there will be no more war, that everybody will treat each other equally, and that all animals will be healthy and alive!"
" My dream is that people will start treating animals better. So we shoudl try to better global warming, stop poaching, stop cutting down forests(at least cut down a little bit of forests) Because then the animals will be happier, and if the animals are happy, all people will also be happy."
" I have a dream that my life with my family will get much better and the people that I love wouldn't go to another place like far away from me but I would like them to be much closer to me."
" I have a dream that everyone was nice to each other and didn't judge people on their color, skin or religion. I dream that people will stop fighting and the world to be in peace."
" I have a dream that global wars will stop if we learn to cooperate with each other."
" I have a dream that there will be peace and happiness all around the world."
" My dream is the Earth to be in peace and love."
" I have a dream that everyone has respect and lives in peace."
" I have a dream that everyone, treats everyone well, no bullying, no mean people. I want PEACE, love and happiness to everyone and people think in other persons feelings."
" I have a dream that people STOP being RACIST! Please!"
" I have a dream that every bad thing in the world and the galaxy never happens, like meteors hitting Earth, and global warming. For the sakes of our future I have a dream that we have a peaceful future of our Mother Earth."
" I dream that I will change myself."
"I have a dream that one day everyone will realize that to change the whole world we must first change our own world and bring kindness, truth and love to those around us. As we reach out to those in our life, they in turn reach out to others. Then peace, love, trust, respect and kindness will spread like a virus. My dream: Change yourself for the better- Change the world!"
" I have a dream that war will be no longer and slavery and suffering will be freedom instead, that the world will be in peace."

1 comment: